Help with registration
- Registering for an account is simple.
- It can be done any time 24/7 and you can be up and running in moments.
- Click on “register now!” and then simply tell us your email address, mobile number, how you'd like to receive your login information, your rent reference number, your name and your date of birth.
- Click Register and you’ll get a confirmation message from us by email .
- We check the information you have entered against the information held on our systems.
- If there’s no match, you will see a message on screen Please try registration again being careful to get your details right. They must match exactly.
- If there’s a match, great! We’ll send you an email with a temporary password and a link (please note this code expires overnight).
- Follow that link, enter temporary password (take care to use capitals and lower case where applicable) and then create you own memorable password.
- As soon as that’s done, you’ll be taken to the homepage and you’re all set. Welcome to Online Access.
If you’re having problems registering, there could be a few reasons:
- Date of Birth – if you tried to type your date of birth this sometimes doesn’t work and so you might get a message saying your details didn’t match. Please try to register again, this time click into the date of birth box, then click on the month bar at the top, then the year bar. This will allow you to select your year of birth first, then the month, then the day.
- Your details might not match
- You might be a brand new tenant – if you have only just taken a tenancy with us, don’t worry, simply wait a week and try again.
- You’re already registered – if you see a message saying you’re already registered, head over to problems with login for help getting logged in
How we will use your data
Advice using a shared computer
If you are using a shared computer, for example a kiosk screen in one of our offices, just follow these simple rules to keep your private information safe.
- When you log-in, your browser may offer to remember your password. Always click "no" to make sure that your personal information cannot be accessed by anyone else.
- Always log-off when you have finished. Simply click "settings" and select "log-off"
What is Online Access?
Introducing Online Access
- This online service gives you total access 24/7 to our services and your tenancy.
- Registering for an account is quick and easy and can be done any time day or night.
- Just click on “registration”
- With Online Access, you can check your rent balance, and make a payment.
- Request repairs, and view your repair history.
- Update your contact details and make sure you household details are up to date.
- All from the comfort of your own home, any time, 24/7!
If you're not currently one of our residents and would like to apply for a property, please visit the lettings section of our website.
Help with logging in
If you’re having problems logging in, there could be a few reasons:
- First, try resetting your password – just click I have forgotten my password and enter your registered email address. We will send you a temporary password to get you up and running again
- If your email address isn’t recognised, it could be that you registered with a different email address.
- If the system won’t let you register either, it may be that your account has been locked – please call us on 0300 456 0117 and we’ll arrange for this to be unlocked